Free Up Your Schedule And Focus On What You Do Best
You run a small business. Which means you have an endless to-do list and you wear more hats than you ever expected.
Now you have gotten to the point where it’s time to handoff design tasks so you can focus on growing your business.
I bet you’re tired of trying to learn how to use the latest design app or program and you wish you had a designer who knows your brand inside & out so that all of your materials are kept cohesive and on message.
You need a lot of design to promote your business
- Brand Design
- Blog and social media graphics
- Print ad copy
- Signage and posters
- Branded freebies
- Ebooks or pdfs
- Landing & sales pages
- Pricing guides
- Thank you cards
- Presentation templates
- Custom stationery
- Postcards and mailers
- Other marketing materials
There’s no need to lose your mind on design – Let’s team-up.
I’ll take over the design tasks so you can focus on what’s important in your business.
What are the benefits of a design retainer?
- Your projects receive first priority in scheduling.
- Your projects receive a lower design rate (Without a retainer, the normal hourly design rates will apply for any project – design or development.)
- No contracts to sign for each individual project, each retainer includes a set number of hours per month for a 3-month cycle.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with me about setting up your customized retainer plan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org